The company started its business in Tehran under the brand name of NOYANNICK BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (LLC), registration number 535561 of the Office of Registry of Enterprises and Non-Commercial Companies.
Our vision is to continue to provide the highest level of service within the Information Technology industry and offer an extensive range of custom made and cost effective solutions for commercial affairs.
We have an experienced team of advisers and businessmen in international trade as well as business-to-business relations, ready to provide services in the fields of:
- Commercial affairs
- Imports and exports
- International transportation
- Customs and clearance
- Financial counseling
- International Insurance Services
- Marketing and sales
- Event & Exhibition services
- IT services
Noyannick Business Development trading team are specialists that cover all export and import operations and procedures. we buy products in one country and sold them in different countries where it has its own distribution network. This kind of companies mostly work with high production volumes of products such as raw materials, chemicals, generic pharmaceuticals, etc. The activities of our company include:
- Identification of suppliers in different countries with capacity to supply large volumes of generic products at competitive prices.
- Negotiating the terms of sale and delivery of products.
- Financing and assurance of payment to the supplier-exporter.
- Managing logistics and transport.
- Managing customs and barriers of international trade.
- Distribution and sale of the products through its retail network.
For more information, visit our service section, news and articles or contact us.
Address : Unit 09, No.07, Aramesh St., Valiasr Ave., Tehran, Iran
Tel : +98-21-22053771
Fax : +98-21-89788153
– Germany’s Health Minster Calls for A Nationwide Lockdown, Considers Russian Vaccine
– Iran’s 10-Month Exports to Iraq Amounts to Nearly 800,000 Tons via Mehran Border Crossing
– Envoy: Opening of New Border Crossing Shows Tehran-Islamabad Willingness to Expand Ties
– Minister Stresses Need for Materialization of $5bln Trade Exchanges between Iran, Pakistan
– Minister: Khaf-Herat Railway Able to Transfer 1mln Passengers, 6ml tons of Goods
– Iran to Use Enormous Capacities for Boosting Technical-Engineering Services Exports