The exhibition industry has undergone many developments over the past two decades and has become one of the most important tools for developing technology and trade exchanges. The development of information and communication technology (ICT) has played a key role in expanding the activities of the exhibition around the world and its transformation.
Economic experts believe that the development of an exhibition industry in the world without the coordination and support of industry, commerce, tourism, modernization of the international transportation network, customs clearance of houses to the most advanced means of clearing and reviewing goods, trade liberalization and the removal of barriers to non-tariff barriers. And finally, the evolution of public security systems was not possible.
In addition, advances in the banking, insurance and online advertising industry have had an impact on the expansion of exhibitions.
The countries that have the highest share in trade, especially in global exports (Germany, China, the United States, Japan, France, etc.) have gained international status in the exhibition industry.
With the advent of technology and the growing need of the market and the world of advertising to modern exhibition equipment and structures, in accordance with international standards, such as: Lightweight and easy mantling and dismantling in the shortest time, Noyannick trade team after studying and researching on the global markets, has commenced to import and provide the latest and most modern European exhibition equipment and structures to the market.
Today, aluminum modular structures are an alternative to building exhibition systems instead wood or other materials, which are lightweight and reusable. The green stands, which are the other names of these systems, have come to the name of the fact that there is no longer any material disposal, and all structures are reusable. Below is a brief description of some of the existing examples in the Iranian market.
– Truss systems are structures that allow you to use various applications in the industry, depending on the size of the cross section. They can sometimes be used as substructures and sometimes for the main structure of pavilions. These trusses are available in length from 29 to 500 centimeters. There is also a wide range of standard angles for connecting to the corners.
The other use of the truss system is for the lighting system, which hang from the ceiling or suspended structures, in addition to the infrastructure for lighting systems and projectors, other hanging devices can also be hanging from them.
The main feature of this aluminum truss systems is:
- Easy, fast and quick mantling and dismantling
- High load capacity
- Resistant to other atmospheric conditions
– Modular exhibition systems are basically aluminum frames, which are manufactured and marketed to create exhibition spaces and booths with specific features. With these frames, you can set up your booth in the shortest time. The main features of these modular systems include the following:
- High efficiency
- Quick and easy mantling and dismantling
- Installation without any tools
- Modular and innovation in product and its variety
- High quality mass production
- High stability
– Prefabricated flooring systems made of lightweight aluminum frames which make it possible to apply any kind of cover to them. This prefabricated prefabrication system is applicable to other surfaces evenly and unevenly due to adjustable legs that can be adjusted from a height of 4 to 10 cm.
For more information on importing exhibition structures, as well as additional information on imported products, you can contact Noyannick trading team by email.